Graduates of Leadership St. Tammany are eligible to join The Leadership St Tammany Alumni Foundation (LSTAF), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to keeping graduates of the Leadership St Tammany program informed of current issues and inspiring them to remain involved with each other in addressing the needs of our growing community.
LSTAF was established to help graduates implement and apply the fundamentals learned during the program, and also opens doors to hundreds of like-minded graduates from previous classes.
Annual Leadership Foundation events make it easy to continue growing long after graduation. Our annual programs include a balance of content-driven events and social events:
- Leadership Breakfast in the Spring with a topical keynote speaker
- Crawfish Boil in May
- Leadership Revisited in the Fall with a ½ day symposium on a current topic
- Holiday Party in December
- Annual Christmas Eve morning visit to the Juvenile Detention Center
- After Hours on the program days which are typically on the second Wednesday of the month
These networking programs are just a few of the many benefits of LSTAF membership, which has a low annual cost of only $40.00. Click here to join the Alumni Foundation and pay your annual dues with an option to make a donation to the Alumni Foundation.